STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
This pan set is essential for every kitchen.
Create delicious fried potatoes, fresh vegetables, fluffy egg dishes or crispy meat and use a bigger or a smaller pan, depending on your needs!
Thanks to the STONELINE® nonstick coating you can chose weather you want to use fat or oil for your dishes and remove the food easily from the cookware afterwards. Frying or slow cooking – this pan set is your perfect companion!
The set 3 consists of:
1 frying pan, ø approx. 20 cm, height: approx. 4.1 cm, approx. 1.0 l
1 wok, ø approx. 28 cm, height: approx. 8.5 cm, approx. 3.7 l
1 glass lid, ø approx. 28 cm
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Perfect taste
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness 4.5 mm
- These products are oven-proof until 180 °C
- Material: die-cast aluminium
CUSTOMER SERVICE & WARRANTY
– 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect only. (Except non-made damage)
– 15 Days Return (Make sure in new condition)
– Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
– 100% Original Authentic.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
1. Use a soft sponge or cloth to wash it with a soap water, then dry it.
2. Pour a thin layer of cooking oil on the surface over low heat for a little while.
3. Clean the pan after it cool down.
4. Set it aside before the next use.
1. Please use silicone or wooden utensils, Avoid using sharp material with cookware, such as metal utensils.
2. Please use medium or small heat when cooking. Empty-pan heating for long time may will reduce the lifespan of the non-stick coating.
3. Avoid Cooking Acidic Foods for long hours.
Warranty DOES NOT cover commercial use, misuse, mishandling, neglect, wear & tear, peeling off and scratches on coating or any use not in compliance to the Use & Care guides manual.