STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying!
The top seller among cookware sets that brings added value to your kitchen.
Always the perfect cookware at hand – make life in your kitchen easier. Cooking fun guaranteed.
The handles can be removed freely according to the application. Turn your pan into a casserole dish for making au gratins or for keeping food warm in the oven. Even on the stove several pans can be placed space saving next to each other thanks to the removable handles.
Thanks to the STONELINE® non-stick coating you can prepare your meals with or without fat and oil and remove them easily from the cookware. Whether you are cooking on glass ceramics, induction, electric or gas, in cookware with the original STONELINE® coating, no stubborn residues stick and the easy manual cleaning saves you time and effort.
This set of 8 consists of:
- 1 cooking pot (with removable handles) 20 cm, ~H 8,5 cm, ~ 2,6 l
- 1 glass lid, approx. 20cm
- 1 cooking pot (with removable handles) 24 cm, ~H 11 cm, ~ 4,2 l
- 1 glass lid, approx. 24cm
- 1 stewing pan (with removable handles) 26 cm, ~H 7 cm, ~ 2,9 l,
- 1 glass lid, approx. 26cm
- 1 wok (with removable handle) 28cm , ~H 8 cm, ~ 3,7 l
- 1 glass lid, approx. 28cm
The most important advantages of STONELINE® REMO cookware at a glance:
- Removeable handles for more flexibility
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 260 °C (without handles, without glass lids) / 180 °C (with handles, with glass lid)
- Material: Aluminium, glass
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.