STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
Create delicious Asian meals and enjoy healthy low fat Asian cuisine in your own home.
The shape this Classic Wok is deeper and with silicone lid sits flush with the rim of the cookware ensuring energy saving, steaming pressure function and no clinking noises during cookware. It doesn’t melt with heat resistance upto 260 Celsius
This flexible cookware item is not only suitable for frying. You can just as easily steam, slow cook or blanch your food.
Indispensable for the Asian cuisine – indispensable for your kitchen, too.
Thanks to the STONELINE® non-stick coating you can prepare your meals with or without fat and oil and remove them easily from the cookware.
Whether you are cooking on glass ceramics, induction, electric or gas, in cookware with the original STONELINE® coating, no stubborn residues stick and the easy manual cleaning saves you time and effort.
1 wok, ø approx. 32 cm, height: approx. 11 cm, approx. 6.0 l
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness: 5.0 mm
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 180 °C
- Material: die-cast aluminium
CUSTOMER SERVICE & WARRANTY
– 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect only. (Except non-made damage)
– 15 Days Return (Make sure in new condition)
– Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
– 100% Original Authentic.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
1. Use a soft sponge or cloth to wash it with a soap water, then dry it.
2. Pour a thin layer of cooking oil on the surface over low heat for a little while.
3. Clean the pan after it cool down.
4. Set it aside before the next use.
1. Please use silicone or wooden utensils, Avoid using sharp material with cookware, such as metal utensils.
2. Please use medium or small heat when cooking. Empty-pan heating for long time may will reduce the lifespan of the non-stick coating.
3. Avoid Cooking Acidic Foods for long hours.
Warranty DOES NOT cover commercial use, misuse, mishandling, neglect, wear & tear, peeling off and scratches on coating or any use not in compliance to the Use & Care guides manual.