STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying
This pot accomodates the midnight soup for your party, the stew for a cosy night in or the spaghetti for your pasta event.
Of course this XXXL STONELINE® offers enough space for all roasting and slow cooking dishes like goulash, stuffed peppers, all kinds of beef dishes, ragouts, all sorts of poultry, meat or venison dishes, curries or international classics such as ossobuco and chili.
For feeding even the biggest of families!
1 XXXL cooking pot, ø approx. 32 cm, height: approx. 15 cm, approx. 11 l
1 glass lid, ø approx. 32 cm
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness: 5.2 mm
- Suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 180 °C
- Material: aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.
|Content:||past 11 l|