STONELINE® – The original!
Healthy nonfat cooking and frying!
This 28 cm square pan is a true multitasker and can be used quickly and easily either as a roasting, serving or grilling pan, or even as a casserole dish and for steaming and deep frying food.
The square shape gives you 30 % additional frying surface in comparison to round pans.
The unique aroma glass lid facilitates adding liquids like wine, liquid spices or other essences dropwise via the lid knob. Give your food the distinctive taste of the added aromas.
The glass lid with its silicone lip sits flush with the rim of the cookware. Ensuring energy saving and no clinking noises during cooking. The silicone lip protects the surface of the pan and makes the lid more break-proof.
The die-cast aluminium lid is induction compatible, too. It can be used separately as casserole dish, serving pan or warming plate.
With this steam insert you can prepare your food in a very gentle way. Whether you are cooking vegetables, fish, meat, or sweet dishes such as yeast dumplings – when using this steam insert your dishes are sure to become a success. Thanks to the numerous air holes in the steam insert, the hot steam can diffuse freely around your food and can cook it evenly. This preserves the nutrients and flavours to a large extent.
The multi-purpose squere pan is even suitable as deep fryer. Prepare quick and tasty snacks using the deep-frying basket!
The square pan is oven-proof until 220 °C. For removing from the oven, simply put the thermo protection included in the set over the handles.
Thanks to the STONELINE® non-stick coating you can prepare your meals with or without fat and oil and remove them easily from the cookware.
Whether you are cooking on glass ceramics, induction, electric or gas, in cookware with the original STONELINE® coating, no stubborn residues stick and the easy manual cleaning saves you time and effort.
1 square pan, approx. 28 x 28 cm, height: approx. 12 cm, approx. 6.9 l
1 die-cast aluminium lid, approx. 28 x 28 cm, height: approx. 4.5 cm, approx. 2.9 l
1 aroma glass lid with silicone rim, approx. 28 x 28 cm
1 steam insert, approx. 24 x 24 cm
1 deep-frying basket, approx. 24 x 24 cm
2 thermo protections
The most important advantages of STONELINE® cookware at a glance:
- Square pan can be used quickly and easily either as a roasting, serving or grilling pan, or even as a casserole dish and for steaming and deep frying food
- Glass lid with aroma function for adding liquids dropwise
- Die-cast aluminium lid can be used as casserole dish, serving pan or warming plate
- Steam insert for gentle cooking
- Deep-frying basket for quick and tasty snacks
- Scratch-proof non-stick STONELINE® coating
- Vitamin-friendly cooking and frying without fat and oil
- Perfect results and crispy meat
- Also suitable for vegetarians: Vegetables stay crunchy and juicy
- No burning and no sticking
- Super easy to clean
- Extra strong, non-distorting base
- Base thickness (roaster and die-cast aluminium lid: 4.5 mm
- Roaster and die-cast aluminium lid suitable for all cookers including induction cookers
- Oven-proof up to 220 °C (roaster and die-cast aluminium lid // without glass lid, without thermo protections) / 180 °C (with glass lid, with thermo protections)
- Material: die-cast aluminium
Tips for cleaning and care:
We recommend cleaning your cookware thoroughly with water and a mild detergent before the first use.
Apply a few drops of cooking oil with a kitchen towel onto the coating.
No fat or oil is needed for further use!
Thanks to the Easy-Clean effect we recommend cleaning the cookware by hand. Wipe clean with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge.